Saturday, December 31, 2011

Why

Why?

Why ask why?
Why does such a small three- letter word carry with it such incredible angst?
Why mommy? Why GOD?
Why does a child get cancer? Why does one survive the insurmountable? Why is one taken into heaven?
Our grip to understand why is so much stronger than the most strongest bond ever and the need to understand is, perhaps stronger than that of heroin or crack.
I did not really have the time to ask why, my focus has always been free to take care of Matthew and Kyra.  John went down that path until he quickly realized it had become paralyzing  and he could no longer focus on living or healing.
I prefer to ask what? What next? What do I need to do to take care of this? What do I need to do to move forward....ahh.....relentless forward motion....my dear friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment