Sunday, December 11, 2011

Sharing the News...

Kat and I shared the dreadful news with our mom's and cried for what seemed like an eternity. We shared the news with close friends and some were responsive, some could only say they were sorry, and others responded with," I guess I cant stress about our problems, knowing what you now have to take on." I told my work and my boss was very supportive and still is. He leaked the news to some of my co-workers and I had to tackle the questions, and hear the works unfold from my lips that my son, yes my son has cancer. A cancer which I did not know how to spell, or what it was doing to my son, but I would find out by doing alot of reading, learning, and a new kind of cargiving. Now that I look back on sharing the news, the people that could truely support us and really understand where families that had kids with cancer, and were already in the machine, working towards a cure...

No comments:

Post a Comment